- Department/Location: Corporate office – Milwaukee WI
- FLSA Exemption Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
- Reports to: Office Manager
This position supports the day-to-day operations by ensuring data entry and integrity of data for the areas of production, vendors, materials, customers and accounting within the ERP and accounting systems (JobBOSS & QuickBooks). They help to organize, support and facilitate the data entry and integrity process of work throughout the company. This is an entry level position with room for growth.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities
All employees at BioCut work for the customer and strive to provide “customer delight.” Each of us has areas of expertise, but these roles do not confine us. Rather, they provide a starting point where we delight the customer, continuously improve, and challenge others.
Data entry and integrity responsibility
- Vendor Management (Add / Maintain) vendors in the system (JobBOSS)
- Order entry
- Process and send invoices
- Create Purchase Orders
- Follow up with Vendor to ensure delivery dates are on schedule
- Sales Orders entry (Including customer acknowledgments)
- Maintain data for customers, suppliers and other accounting systems
- Other duties as assigned
Other Area Support
- Customer Service activities (answering calls, tracking orders, responding to customers on order requests, etc)
- Documentation support (data entry and integrity) for production, product development, marketing, etc
- Other duties as assigned
Experience And Educational Requirement
- Minimum of 1 years of experience that is related to the duties and responsibilities specified preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the employee. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee. The employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
BioCut Core Values
- Is seen as a team player; gains trust by supporting colleagues; is a collaborator
- Makes others better
- Collaborates with customers by being a good listener, being honest and being willing to be challenged to find the best solutions
- Is flexible and adaptable to meet changing priorities and workload
- Is flexible and adaptable to find ways of providing customer delight
- Always is fighting to keep things simple
Sense of Urgency
- Effectively and efficiently manages workload with appropriate sense of urgency
- Seeks to understand other’s views
- Can identify problems/issues and participates in problem resolution
- Independently manages acceptable workload; maintains appropriate work/life balance
- Consistently demonstrates commitment to the Company’s success and growth
- Demonstrates skills and ability necessary to perform the job
- Customer-focused (both internal and external customers)